- Risk factors for refractive error after cataract surgery: Analysis of 282 811 cataract extractions reported to the European Registry of Quality Outcomes for cataract and refractive surgery.J Cataract Refract Surg. 2018; 44: 447-452
- Achieving target refraction after cataract surgery.Ophthalmology. 2014; 121: 440-444
- Intraocular lens power calculation in eyes with previous corneal refractive surgery.Eye Vis (Lond). 2018 Jul 8; 5: 18https://doi.org/10.1186/s40662-018-0110-5
- Refractive results after implantation of a light-adjustable intraocular lens in postrefractive surgery cataract patients.Ophthalmology. 2013; 120: 1968-1972
Hengerer FH, Dick HB, Conrad-Hengerer I. Clinical evaluation of an ultraviolet light adjustable intraocular lens implanted after cataract removal: eighteen months follow-up.Ophthalmology, 2011 Ophthalmology. 2011:118:2382-2388
- Correction of residual hyperopia after cataract surgery using the light adjustable intraocular lens technology.Am J Ophthalmol. 2009; 147: 392-397
- Correction of myopia after cataract surgery with a light-adjustable lens.Ophthalmology. 2009; 116: 1432-1435
- Long-term Follow-up and Clinical Evaluation of the Light Adjustable Intraocular Lens (LAL) Implanted after Cataract Removal: Seven-Year Results.J Cataract Refract Surg. 2020; 46: 8-13
- Disruptive innovation and refractive IOLs: How the game will change with adjustable IOLs.Asia Pac J Ophthalmol (Phila). 2019; 8: 432-435
- Computer proficiency questionnaire: assessing low and high computer proficient seniors.Gerontologist. 2015; 55: 404-411
- A Comparative Evaluation of a New Generation of Diffractive Trifocal and Extended Depth of Focus Intraocular Lenses.J Refract Surg. 2018; 34: 507-514
- Multifocal Intraocular Lenses and Extended Depth of Focus Intraocular Lenses.Asia Pac J Ophthalmol (Phila). 2017; 6: 339-349
Cochener B; Concerto Study GroupClinical outcomes of a new extended range of vision intraocular lens: International Multicenter Concerto Study. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2016; 42:1268-1275
- Initial Clinical Outcomes of a New Extended Depth of Focus Intraocular Lens.J Refract Surg. 2019; 35: 426-433
- A New Extended Depth of Focus Intraocular Lens Based on Spherical Aberration.J Refract Surg. 2017; 33: 389-394
- Visual Performance of a New Extended Depth-of-Focus Intraocular Lens Compared to a Distance-Dominant Diffractive Multifocal Intraocular Lens.J Refract Surg. 2018; 34: 228-235
- Functional results and photic phenomena with new extended-depth-of-focus intraocular Lens.BMC Ophthalmol. 2019 Aug 28; 19: 197https://doi.org/10.1186/s12886-019-1201-3
CRST, April 2020.
Myles Hume: An IOL to change the cataract surgery paradigm? Insight, July 7, 2020.
- Methods for the study of near, intermediate vision, and accommodation: an overview of subjective and objective approaches.Surv Ophthalmol. 2019; 64: 90-100
Dick HB. Small-aperture strategies for the correction of presbyopia. Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2019; 30:236-242.
FDA. RVO 2.0, Inc. recalls raindrop near vision inlay due to risk of increased risk of corneal haze. Medical Device Recalls. www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/Safety/ListofRecalls/ucm632670.htm. March 5, 2019.
- New pinhole sulcus implant for the correction of irregular corneal astigmatism.J Cataract Refract Surg. 2017; 43: 1297-1306
- Phacoemulsification with intraocular pinhole implantation associated with Descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty to treat failed full-thickness graft with dense cataract.J Cataract Refract Surg. 2018; 44: 1280-1283
- Intraocular pinhole implantation for irregular astigmatism after planned and unplanned posterior capsule opening during cataract surgery.J Cataract Refract Surg. 2019; 45: 372-377
- Persistent troublesome floaters necessitating the explantation of XtraFocus Pinhole IOL (Morcher).BMJ Case Rep. 2019 Apr 8; 12 (pii)e229057https://doi.org/10.1136/bcr-2018-229057
- Persistently poor vision in dim illumination after implantation of XtraFocus small-aperture IOL (Morcher).BMJ Case Rep. 2019 Nov 10; 12 (pii)e232473https://doi.org/10.1136/bcr-2019-232473
- The Small-Aperture IC-8 Intraocular Lens: A New Concept for Added Depth of Focus in Cataract Patients.Am J Ophthalmol. 2015; 160: 1176-1184
- Prospective multicentre trial of a small-aperture intraocular lens in cataract surgery.J Cataract Refract Surg. 2017; 43: 956-968
- Comparison of tolerance to induced astigmatism in pseudophakic eyes implanted with small aperture, trifocal, or monofocal intraocular lenses.Clin Ophthalmol. 2019; 13: 905-911
- Binocular and Monocular Implantation of Small-Aperture Intraocular Lenses in Cataract Surgery.J Refract Surg. 2018; 34: 629-631
- Accommodative intraocular lenses: where are we and where we are going.Eye and Vision. 2017; 4: 16https://doi.org/10.1186/s40662-017-0077-7
- Visual outcomes with a single-optic accommodating intraocular lens and a low-addition-power rotational asymmetric multifocal intraocular lens.J Cataract Refract Surg. 2012; 38: 978-985
- Longterm results of 1 CU accommodative intraocular lens implantation: 2-year follow-up study.Acta Ophthalmol Scand. 2007; 85: 409-414
- Benefits and barriers of accommodating intraocular lenses.Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2017; 28: 3-8
No peer-reviewed source! EuroTimes, April 1, 2019.
No peer-reviewed source! ASCRS Eyeworld, February 2012.
- Analysis of accommodative performance of a new accommodative intraocular lens.J Refract Surg. 2018; 34: 78-83
Alio JL, Simonov AN, Plaza-Puche AB, et al. Visual Outcomes and Accommodative Response of the Lumina Accommodative Intraocular Lens. Am J Ophthalmol 2016; 164:37-48.
- Dysphotopsia: a multifaceted optic phenomenon.Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2018; 29: 61-68
- A modified intraocular lens design to reduce negative dysphotopsia.J Cataract Refract Surg. 2019; 45: 1013-1019
No peer-reviewed source! EuroTimes, May 1, 2018.
- Investigation of intraocular pressure fluctuation as a risk factor of glaucoma progression.Clin Ophthalmol. 2018; 13: 9-16
Nuyen B, Mansouri K. Detecting IOP Fluctuations in Glaucoma Patients. Open Ophthalmol J. 2016; 10:44-55.
Arora T, Bali SJ, Arora V, Wadhwani M, Panda A, Dada T. Diurnal versus office-hour intraocular pressure fluctuation in primary adult onset glaucoma. J Optom. 2015; 8:239- 243.
- Evaluation of a new rebound tonometer for selfmeasurement of intraocular pressure.Br J Ophthalmol. 2016; 100: 1139-1143
- The Sensimed Triggerfish contact lens sensor: efficacy, safety, and patient perspectives.Clin Ophthalmol Auckl NZ. 2017; 11: 875-882
Koutsonas A, Walter P, Roessler G, Plange N. Implantation of a novel telemetric intraocular pressure sensor in patients with glaucoma (ARGOS study): 1-year results. Invest Ophthalmol, 2015 Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2015; 56:1063-1069.
- Intraocular pressure response affected by changing of sitting and supine positions.Acta Ophthalmol. 2019 Oct 10; https://doi.org/10.1111/aos.14267
Choritz L, Mansouri K, van den Bosch J et al. Telemetric Measurement of Intraocular Pressure via an Implantable Pressure Sensor-12-Month Results from the ARGOS-02 Trial. Am J Ophthalmol. 2019 Sep 20. pii: S0002-9394(19)30469-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ajo.2019.09.011