- WHO declares COVID-19 a pandemic.Acta Biomed. 2020; 91: 157-160
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)—a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
Harris PA, Taylor R, Minor BL, et al. The REDCap consortium: building an international community of software platform partners. J Biomed Inform. 2019; Jul;95:103208. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbi.2019.103208. Epub 2019 May 9.
Cheema M, Aghazadeh H, Nazarali S, et al. Keratoconjunctivitis as the initial medical presentation of the novel coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Can J Ophthalmol. 2020; Apr 2;S0008-4182(20)30305-7. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcjo.2020.03.003. Online ahead of print.
- Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in China.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1708-1720
- Ocular findings and proportion with conjunctival SARS-COV-2 in COVID-19 patients.Ophthalmology. 2020; 127: 982-983
- Retinal findings in patients with COVID-19.Lancet. 2020; 395 (2020): 1610
Financial Disclosure(s): The author(s) have made the following disclosure(s): S.N.P.: Financial support – Alcon
Supported by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences , the National Institutes of Health , Bethesda, Maryland (grant no.: UL1 TR000445 ); Research to Prevent Blindness , Inc., New York, New York (unrestricted grant to the Vanderbilt Eye Institute); and a Research to Prevent Blindness and American Academy of Ophthalmology (San Francisco, California) Intelligent Research in Sight Registry grant (S.S.G.). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health. The sponsor or funding organization had no role in the design or conduct of this research.
HUMAN SUBJECTS: Human subjects were included in this study. The human ethics committees at Vanderbilt University Medical Center approved the study. All research adhered to the tenets of the Declaration of Helsinki. All participants provided informed consent.
No animal subjects were included in this study.
Conception and design: Gangaputra, Patel
Analysis and interpretation: Gangaputra, Patel
Data collection: Gangaputra, Patel
Obtained funding: National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, the National Institutes of Health; Research to Prevent Blindness, Inc.; American Academy of Ophthalmology
Overall responsibility: Gangaputra, Patel