Abbreviations and Acronyms:ICD9 (International Classification of Diseases 9th Revision), IOD (interocular difference), logMAR (logarithm of the minimum angle of resolution), LTFU (lost to follow-up), VA (visual acuity)
- Development of a core outcome set for amblyopia, strabismus and ocular motility disorders: a review to identify outcome measures.BMC Ophthalmol. 2019; 19: 47
- IRIS50: Amblyopia: Interocular Visual Acuity. American Academy of Ophthalmology, San Francisco, CA2019
- Amblyopia treatment outcome assessment using AAO’s IRIS-7 measure. [Abstract].J AAPOS. 2015; 20: e10
- Treatment outcomes for amblyopia using PEDIG amblyopia protocols: a retrospective study of 877 cases.J AAPOS. 2019; 23 (98.e1-98.e)
- Bifocals fail to improve stereopsis outcomes in high AC/A accommodative esotropia.Ophthalmology. 2016; 123: 690-696
- Effect of primary occlusion therapy in asymmetric, bilateral amblyopia.Am J Ophthalmol. 2020; 211: 87-93
- Boston Amblyopia Study 1: Complete resolution of subthreshold amblyopia with standard clinical treatment.J AAPOS. 2018; 33: e70-e71
Financial Disclosure(s): The author(s) have no relevant proprietary or commercial interest in any materials discussed in this article.
Financial support was provided by the Children’s Hospital Ophthalmology Foundation, Inc., Boston, Massachusetts.
HUMAN SUBJECTS: No human subjects were used in the study. This retrospective review of medical records was reviewed and approved by the Boston Children's Hospital Institutional Review Board.
Conception and design: Shoshany, Michalak, Hunter
Data collection: Shoshany, Michalak, Chinn
Analysis and interpretation: Shoshany, Staffa
Obtained funding: Hunter
Overall responsibility: Shoshany, Michalak, Chinn, Staffa, Hunter