- Major depressive and anxiety disorders in visually impaired older adults.Invest Ophth Vis Sci. 2015; 56: 849-854
- Update on depression in age-related macular degeneration.Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2013; 24: 239-243
- Stepped-care to prevent depression and anxiety in visually impaired older adults – design of a randomised controlled trial.BMC Psychiatry. 2013; 13: 209
- Integrated depression management: a proposed trial of a new model of care in a low vision rehabilitation setting.Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 2013; 20: 321-329
- Establishing a common metric for depressive symptoms: linking the BDI-II, CES-D, and PHQ-9 to PROMIS Depression.Psychol Assess. 2014; 26: 513-527
Financial Disclosure(s): The authors have no proprietary or commercial interest in any materials discussed in this article.
Supported by a grant from ZonMw InZicht (Dutch Organization for Health Research and Development – InSight Society, grant number: 60-0063598108).
H.vd.A.: Travel grant − EMGO+.
E.F.: Funded by a National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Early Career Fellowship (#1072987).
G.R.: Funded by an NHMRC Career Development Fellowship (#1061801). The Centre for Eye Research Australia receives Operational Infrastructure Support from the Victorian Government.
Conception and design: van der Aa, Xie, Rees, Van Rens, van Nispen
Analysis and interpretation: van der Aa, Xie, Rees, Fenwick
Data collection: van der Aa, Rees, Holloway, van Nispen
Obtained funding: Not applicable
Overall responsibility: van der Aa, Xie, Rees, Fenwick, Holloway, Van Rens, van Nispen