- Intravitreal aflibercept for macular edema following branch retinal vein occlusion: the 24-week results of the VIBRANT study.Ophthalmology. 2015; 122: 538-544
- Intravitreal aflibercept for macular edema following branch retinal vein occlusion: 52-week results of the VIBRANT study.Ophthalmology. 2016; 123: 330-336
- Experimental retinal branch vein occlusion in miniature pigs induces local tissue hypoxia and vasoproliferative microangiopathy.Ophthalmology. 1990; 97: 1321-1328
- Scatter photocoagulation restores tissue hypoxia in experimental vasoproliferative microangiopathy in miniature pigs.Ophthalmology. 1990; 97: 1329-1333
- Observational study of the development of diabetic macular edema following panretinal (scatter) photocoagulation given in 1 or 4 sittings.Arch Ophthalmol. 2009; 127: 132-140
Financial Disclosure(s): The authors made the following disclosures: P.A.C.: Grants, Other – Genentech, Regeneron, Aerpio, Roche; Grants – Abbvie, Allergan, Clearside, GlaxoSmithKline, Genzyme, Oxford BioMedica, Santen; Personal Fees – AsclepiX, Advanced Cell Technologies, Eleven, Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation, Alimera, Allegro, Novaritis, Kala, Graybug.