Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global prevalence of glaucoma and projections of glaucoma burden through 2040: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Ophthalmology. 2014; 121: 2081-2090
- Agreement between gonioscopy and ultrasound biomicroscopy in detecting iridotrabecular apposition.Arch Ophthalmol. 2007; 125: 1331-1335
- Iridotrabecular contact observed using anterior segment three-dimensional OCT in eyes with a shallow peripheral anterior chamber.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013; 54: 4628-4635
- Angle closure in Caucasians–a pilot, general ophthalmology clinic-based study.J Glaucoma. 2012; 21: 337-341
- Comparison of gonioscopy and anterior segment ocular coherence tomography in detecting angle closure in different quadrants of the anterior chamber angle.Ophthalmology. 2008; 115: 769-774
Financial Disclosure(s): The authors have no proprietary or commercial interest in any materials discussed in this article.