- Polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy-an important diagnosis to make with therapeutic implications.Retina. 2012; 32: 1446-1448
- Polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy: evidence-based guidelines for clinical diagnosis and treatment.Retina. 2013; 33: 686-716
- EVEREST STUDY: efficacy and safety of verteporfin photodynamic therapy in combination with ranibizumab or alone versus ranibizumab monotherapy in patients with symptomatic macular polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy.Retina. 2012; 32: 1453-1464
- Comparison of the effect of ranibizumab and verteporfin for polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy: 12-month LAPTOP study results.Am J Ophthalmol. 2013; 156: 644-651
- An optical coherence tomography-guided, variable dosing regimen with intravitreal ranibizumab (Lucentis) for neovascular age-related macular degeneration.Am J Ophthalmol. 2007; 143: 566-583
Financial Disclosures: The authors have made the following disclosures: Supported in part by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), Tokyo, Japan (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research, no. 22791706 ). The funding organization had no role in the design or conduct of this research. Some of the authors (A.O., M.M., S.H., M.K., M.U., Y.K., A.N.) declared payment for lectures from several companies, including Novartis, but the companies had no role in the design or conduct of this research.