Main Outcome Measures
- Guidelines for the use of immunosuppressive drugs in patients with ocular inflammatory disorders: recommendations of an expert panel.Am J Ophthalmol. 2000; 130: 492-513
- Systemic Immunosuppressive Therapy for Eye Diseases Cohort Study. Methotrexate for ocular inflammatory diseases.Ophthalmology. 2009; 116: 2188-2198
- Azathioprine for ocular inflammatory diseases.Am J Ophthalmol. 2009; 148: 500-509
- Mycophenolate mofetil for ocular inflammation.Am J Ophthalmol. 2010; 149: 423-432
- Cyclosporine for ocular inflammatory diseases.Ophthalmology. 2010; 117: 576-584
- Cyclophosphamide for ocular inflammatory diseases.Ophthalmology. 2010; 117: 356-365
- Mycophenolate mofetil after methotrexate failure or intolerance in the treatment of scleritis and uveitis.Ophthalmology. 2008; 115: 1416-1421
- Standardization of uveitis nomenclature for reporting clinical data. Results of the First International Workshop.Am J Ophthalmol. 2005; 140: 509-516
- Novel method for analyzing Snellen visual acuity measurements.Retina. 2010; 30: 1046-1050
- Clinical outcome of chronic immunosuppression in patients with non-infectious uveitis.Clin Experiment Ophthalmol. 2005; 33: 16-21
- Combined cyclosporin A-steroid-MTX treatment in endogenous non-infectious uveitis.J Autoimmun. 1993; 6: 467-480
- Long-term follow-up of patients with birdshot retinochoroidopathy treated with corticosteroid-sparing systemic immunomodulatory therapy.Ophthalmology. 2005; 112: 1066-1071
- Birdshot chorioretinopathy: long-term manifestations and visual prognosis.Ophthalmology. 2004; 111: 954-959
- Inflammatory cystoid macular edema.Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2007; 18: 487-492
- Management of chronic uveitis.BMJ. 2000; 320: 555-558
- Cystoid macular edema in uveitis.Ocul Immunol Inflamm. 2003; 11: 29-38
- Prospective optical coherence tomographic evaluation of the efficacy of oral and posterior subtenon corticosteroids in patients with intermediate uveitis.Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2007; 245: 59-67
- Methotrexate therapy for chronic noninfectious uveitis: analysis of a case series of 160 patients.Ophthalmology. 2001; 108: 1134-1139
- Diagnosis of uveitis.in: Foster C.S. Vitale A.T. Diagnosis and Treatment of Uveitis. 2nd ed. Jaypee Brothers Medical, New Delhi2013: 101-130
- Improving the reporting of clinical case series.Am J Ophthalmol. 2005; 139: 900-905
Supplemental material is available at www.aaojournal.org.
Financial Disclosure(s): The author(s) have made the following disclosure(s): S.R.J.T. has board membership with Allergan and has received financial support for the development of educational presentations by Allergan. S.L. has board membership with Allergan and GlaxoSmithKline.
Funding: L.J. and S.R.J.T. were supported by the UK National Institute of Health Research . S.L. has received consultancy fees from PAREXEL International Corp ., Bayer, and Zeiss, and received payment for lectures and development of educational materials from Allergan .