Main Outcome Measures
- Epidemiology of primary glaucoma: prevalence, incidence, and blinding effects.Prog Brain Res. 2008; 173: 3-14
- Optical coherence tomography quantitative analysis of iris volume changes after pharmacologic mydriasis.Ophthalmology. 2010; 117: 3-10
- Change in iris parameters with physiological mydriasis.Optom Vis Sci. 2012; 89: 483-488
- Histologic changes of the iris in the development of angle closure in Chinese eyes.J Glaucoma. 2008; 17: 386-392
- Iris cross-sectional area decreases with pupil dilation and its dynamic behavior is a risk factor in angle closure.J Glaucoma. 2009; 18: 173-179
- Quantitative iris parameters and association with narrow angles.Ophthalmology. 2010; 117: 11-17
- Increased iris thickness and association with primary angle closure glaucoma.Br J Ophthalmol. 2011; 95: 46-50
- In vivo analysis of vectors involved in pupil constriction in Chinese subjects with angle closure.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2012; 53: 6756-6762
- Quantitative assessment of the anterior segment using ultrasound biomicroscopy.Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2000; 11: 133-139
- Genetic correlations among texture characteristics in the human iris.Mol Vis [serial online]. 2004; 10 (Available at:) (Accessed November 7, 2013): 821-831
- Genetics of human iris colour and patterns.Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2009; 22: 544-562
- Rationale and methodology for a population-based study of eye diseases in Malay people: the Singapore Malay Eye Study (SiMES).Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 2007; 14: 25-35
- Quantitative analysis of anterior segment optical coherence tomography images: the Zhongshan Angle Assessment Program.Br J Ophthalmol. 2008; 92: 1612-1616
- Ultrasound biomicroscopy of anterior segment structures in normal and glaucomatous eyes.Am J Ophthalmol. 1992; 113: 381-389
- Ultrasound biomicroscopy dark room provocative testing: a quantitative method for estimating anterior chamber angle width.Jpn J Ophthalmol. 1999; 43: 526-534
- The equivalence of weighted kappa and the intraclass correlation coefficient as measures of reliability.Educ Psychol Meas. 1973; 33: 613-619
- Differences in iris structural measurements among American Caucasians, American Chinese and mainland Chinese.Clin Experiment Ophthalmol. 2012; 40: 162-169
- Melanocytes and iris color: electron microscopic findings.Arch Ophthalmol. 1996; 114: 443-447
- Anterior chamber angle imaging with swept-source optical coherence tomography: an investigation on variability of angle measurement.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2011; 52: 8598-8603
Supplemental material is available at www.aaojournal.org.
Financial Disclosure(s): The author(s) have no proprietary or commercial interest in any materials discussed in this article.
Supported by the National Medical Research Council , Singapore, Republic of Singapore (grant nos.: NMRC R607/28/2008 and NMRC/NIG/1069/2012). The funding organization had no role in the design or conduct of this research.