- The clinical significance of the asymptomatic Hollenhorst plaque.J Vasc Surg. 1986; 4: 559-562
- Atherosclerotic carotid artery disease in patients with retinal ischemic syndromes.Neurology. 1988; 38: 858-863
- Correlation of ophthalmic findings with carotid artery stenosis.J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 1992; 33: 401-406
- Re-evaluation of carotid duplex for visual complaints: who really needs to be studied?.Ann Vasc Surg. 2003; 17: 635-640
- Ocular findings as predictors of carotid artery occlusive disease: is carotid imaging justified?.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 40: 279-286
Presented at: the Association for Research and Vision in Ophthalmology, April 2008, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Supported by Research to Prevent Blindness , New York, New York.