We thank Iwase et al for their comments and interest in our article “Choroidal Thickness in Both Eyes of Patients with Unilateral Idiopathic Macular Hole.”
1They raised an important point with regard to our paper, and we appreciate their insightful comments, as well as the opportunity to discuss our study in more detail.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
- Choroidal thickness in both eyes of patients with unilateral idiopathic macular hole.Ophthalmology. 2012; 119: 2328-2333
- Is axial length a risk factor for idiopathic macular hole formation?.Int Ophthalmol. 2012; 32: 393-396
- Retina.5th ed. Elsevier (Saunders), London2013: 1968
- Enhanced depth imaging optical coherence tomography of the choroid in idiopathic macular hole: a cross-sectional prospective study.Am J Ophthalmol. 2011; 151: 112-117
- Are biometric parameters a risk factor for idiopathic macular hole formation? Results of a matched case-control series.Br J Ophthalmol. 2006; 90: 117-118
- Refractive error and biometry in older Chinese adults: the Liwan eye study.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2009; 50: 5130-5136
© 2013 American Academy of Ophthalmology. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.