- A novel cyclosporine a drug-delivery system for prevention of human corneal rejection after high-risk keratoplasty: a clinical study.Ophthalmology. 2013; 120: 695-702
- The dexamethasone drug delivery system: indications and evidence.Adv Ther. 2011; 28: 351-366
- Distribution of antigen presenting cells in the human cornea: correlation of in vivo confocal microscopy and immunohistochemistry in different pathologic entities.Curr Eye Res. 2012; 37: 1012-1018
- Long-term outcome of keratolimbal allograft with or without penetrating keratoplasty for total limbal stem cell deficiency.Ophthalmology. 2002; 109: 1159-1166
- Acyclovir therapy in prevention of recurrent herpetic keratitis following penetrating keratoplasty.Am J Ophthalmol. 2008; 145: 198-202
Financial Support: The authors were supported by grants from the Key Clinic Medicine Research Program, the Ministry of Health, China (2010–2012); Doctoral Fund, the Ministry of Education , China; National Science and Technology Research Program , the Ministry of Science and Technology , China ( 2012BAI08B01 ); National Natural Science Foundation of China ( 81170817 , 81200658 ); Scientific Research Program, Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality , Shanghai ( 11231200602 , 11DZ2260900 ). The sponsor or funding organization had no role in the design or conduct of this research.