Main Outcome Measures
- Corneal and conjunctival degenerations.in: Krachmer J.H. Mannis M.J. Holland E.J. 2nd ed. Cornea. Vol. 1. Elsevier Mosby, St. Louis, MO2005: 987-1004
- Salzmann's nodular corneal degeneration clinical characteristics and surgical outcomes.Cornea. 2006; 25: 11-15
- Peripheral hypertrophic subepithelial corneal degeneration.Eye Contact Lens. 2003; 29: 266-269
- Reduction of hyperopia and astigmatism after superficial keratectomy of peripheral hypertrophic subepithelial corneal degeneration.Eye Contact Lens. 2006; 32: 153-156
- Salzmann's nodular degeneration of the cornea: a review and case series.Cornea. 2005; 24: 772-777
- Diffuse keratoconjunctival proliferation: a novel clinical manifestation.Arch Ophthalmol. 2008; 126: 1226-1232
- Pterygoid corneal dystrophy [in German].Klin Monbl Augenheilkd. 2002; 219: 677-681
- Elastic and precursor fibres in the normal human eye.Exp Eye Res. 1983; 36: 305-315
- Oxytalan fibre formation in the cornea: a light and electron microscopical study.Histopathology. 1977; 1: 189-199
- Superficial keratectomy with mitomycin-C for the treatment of Salzmann's nodules.J Cataract Refract Surg. 2003; 29: 1302-1306
- Salzmann's nodular degeneration.Cornea. 1990; 9: 17-22
Manuscript no. 2012-943.
Financial Disclosure(s): The author(s) have no proprietary or commercial interest in any materials discussed in this article.
A proportion of funding (J.K.D.) is from the Department of Health through an award made by the National Institute for Health Research to Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology for a Specialist Biomedical Research Centre for Ophthalmology. The views expressed in this publication are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Department of Health.